I realized that I have seriously neglected my blog. But I'm back with a update. I'm feeling really happy because I still have a month and half before school starts. Without a doubt, school is going to be extremely stressful and I will have to put Youtube on the shelf again. I won't have a lot of time to make videos and I will mainly try to focus on studying, which is why I am posting like crazy these days! Haha, hopefully you guys aren't sick of me yet, but then again you're here reading my blog .. :)
Let's see what do I have lined up that I want to film for you guys:
- Back to School Shopping on a Budget
- a few thrift store hauls
- Howto Top Knot Bun w/ a special tool
- wholesale-dress.net review (because a lot of you had questions)
- possibly howto make a bandage skirt, but I haven't decided yet.
Sneak peek tutorial
(i'm wearing a top from express; setting sun from jewelmint which i've been loving; wholesale-dress.net bun tool)
Fashion Trends I've been loving lately
- Pastel colors (for jeans or anything really)
- chiffon/silk or sheer pleated skirts
- button ups or shirts with lots of buttons
- preppy blazers
- loose sheer tops
- small cross body bags
Oh and I've been spotting this top every where! Kathleen has it from wholesale-dress.net and I just keep seeing it! lol here it is again! I love how every store has their own name for it...
Purchase here for $6.76
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!