Saturday, February 6, 2010

Glam Boutique Update/ My must watch television

Making videos lately have not been as satisfying as before. I don't know why it doesn't make me happy right now. Arg moving onto something really random. TELEVISION! Okay, i have to admit to you guys right now that I am a complete tv addict! I used to watch hours and hours of tv as a kid. and the funny thing is that I don't even have cable! So you might be wondering, what the heck is she watching? Now a days, since everything is recorded online, I watch most of my tv online. So I just want to run through my must watch shows throughout the week. I was debating if I should do this in a video or on my blog. I realized that I would much rather write it on my blog where it feels a little less critical and less in the public eye.

Sunday
Desperate Housewives

Monday
Bachelor ( Jake )
Gossip Girl
One Tree Hill
Secret Life of The American Teenager( I don't like it as much anymore

Tues
Lost

Wed
Ugly Betty

Thursday
Greys Anatomy
Private Practice ( sometimes )
Project Runway

Wow so thats about 10-11 hours of tv, not counting the commercials! But I honestly must watch the bachelor, project runway, desperate housewives, and oth. I am watching project runway right now, and they have the campbell soup challenge! I don't have a favorite yet, but i'm sure I will later on! It makes me crave some soup right now. Wow thats a really good advertising strategy! But my heart is stuck to progresso, I love that stuff. Thats going to be me at college 247, progresso chicken noodle soup!


Update on my store! Glam Boutique
We added a ton of new formal dresses, casual summer dresses, and makeup!
Red Blossoms - Size Small - $14
LBD - Size Small - $18
Fierce Cheetah - Size Medium - $17
Sultry Fire - Size Medium - $19
Wedding Bells - Size Medium/Large - $20

Electric Blue - Size Small - $20
Greek Goddess - Size Small - $18

Turquoise Island - Size Small - $14

So that is what I added to the store today. Check out our store for more updates & click on this link to browse around.


1 comment:

  1. i'm watching the superbowl right now and watched episodes of weeds earlier, so don't feel bad! what would we do without entertainment? hahaha i'm pretty sad right now because the saints just won...

    give us your bachelor commentary this season? what's it like so far? i dunno if watching it will make me mad...I haven't watched since last bachelor when Jason dumped Melissa on national television >.<!!

    looks like your boutique is growing for the better!!

    ReplyDelete