Saturday, November 14, 2009

Inspirational Quote of the Day

(Vivian and I working hard & painting on a huge canvas for our JR Prom )
I don't design clothes. I design dreams.
-Ralph Lauren

I am currently in love with this quote! The line is so short yet very effective! Over the past couple of months, I have been contemplating the inspiration to my youtube videos. After much thought, I have realized that I am truly happy to inspire woman across the globe to have more self-confidence and fun with fashion. I put myself out there for the world to watch so that maybe even one girl can realize that fashion does not have to be a material, but a form of artistic expression. I make and sew clothes to transform the body into a beautiful masterpiece because it makes me happy. I find a lot of joy after the hours of sewing when i have finally reached my goal. These little things are what gives me passion and drive. I hope that whoever it is that is reading this blog can understand that this is a dream that is attainable if you put your heart and soul into it. This is my dream.

- Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment