Friday, November 13, 2009

Haters on Youtube

So lately, ive been getting a lot of hater comments on my youtube channel. At first i tried to ignore the hateful and negative comments, however, they seemed to grow. i noticed that the more subscribers that i had, the more hate comments i get. I wished that they didn't have to be related but they are. So I've learned to deal with these comments by sometimes deleting them because they attract negativity to my hard worked on videos. I hope that this blog can help others realize that the negative comments are only rare. Those haters are people who have nothing better to do in their lives and hide behind their computer screens with their insecurities! I pity those people for not having someone to care for them. I've heard them all, hate comments, hate messages, hate emails!? When does the list of hatred end. I'm gonna just focus on the thousands of nice and sweet comments because those deserve more focus than the hate ones.
- ally

No comments:

Post a Comment