Sunday, November 29, 2009

An Excerpt from my Heart

"As a bright-eyed young girl, I quickly became infatuated by the exquisite nature of art. I developed the unique ability of manipulating simple objects into beautiful creations. The dusty sewing factory where my father worked sparked the beginning of the passion I felt towards transforming simple fabrics into fashionable clothes. I saw the beautiful potential in the dirty pile of scraps dumped into the garbage bin. When I touched the pieces of fabric, my imagination became endless."

I have been touched by many people in my lives, and I want to take this time to thank them. Thank you for being apart of this journey of self-discovery. I am the luckiest girl for all this support. For that, I thank you.

- Ally

1 comment:

  1. aww how sweet! it's always good to remember where you came from and who helped you along the way = ]

    im nominating your blog for an award, check mine out for details! <3

    ReplyDelete