Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Supergirl - Halloween Costume

So i decided to start a series on halloween costumes! I hope that you guys will enjoy them. I'm gonna be doing the costumes for an Angel, Devil, Gretel from "Hansel and Gretel", maybe a greek goddess. Im going to be using clothes that I already own to create these videos. I just want to stress that we do not have to all go out to buy expensive costumes and creating our own costumes from our own wardrobe is quite possible. I want to create videos that are assessable to young girls. through my videos, I hope to invoke self-confidence and body confidence. Love your every curve and everything about you. I hope you guys enjoy my videos.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog! And you have a great blog about the E.L.F products and brushes. =) I actually ordered some stuff there a couple days ago and I'm still waiting for it to come. It's taking awhile. :P

    ReplyDelete