Saturday, October 3, 2009

I love my subscribers!



So i just wanted to take a quick second out of my day to thank my youtube subscribers. wow they have been amazing to me! I know it says that i joined march 2007, but i offically started making videos in august of this year 09. Its pretty amazing how I have over 700 subscribers in 2 months! yeah my friends even think i'm hooked on youtube! My subscribers are so amazing because they leave me the best comments & they actually watch my videos and answer questions that i ask in the video! I made this collage as a new intro for my videos! i wanted to try something more professional so you guys will be seeing a lot of that! AND if i do get partnered, i'm definitely going to make a collage as my banner. i can't wait to see where this all takes me. its definitely my new creative outlet. haha i hope its not too much of an obsession!

Oh and my sister told me about this cool website to listen to music! its grooveshark.com! You guys should all check it out! Its a great place to listen to popular music or just searching for music to listen to online!

Currently Listening to: The Fray - Never Say Never

- Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment