Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Go Green Salad!


Hey guys! So i came home from school today and was super hungry! So then i decided to make myself a salad after devouring 1/2 of a moon cake, yum! So i put this salad together with a couple of ingredients if you guys want to make it too ..
- Costco -
1 - Rotisserie Chicken
2 - Croutons, Garlic Flavored
3 - Spring Mix Veggies
4 - Raw Almonds, Crushed
5 - Hidden Valley Ranch ( i wish i had cesar!! )

Farmer's Market
6 - Cherry Tomatoes
Doesn't it look YUMMY ? All in all, i'm fully enjoying this. So senior boat is coming up if i havent already said, Oct 24th! I haven't started looking for a date yet, of course like every single year! I just don't wanna think about it just yet. I don't feel ready to put myself out there to ask someone. OMG yes! Tmr i don't have an inclass essay on Hamlet! Yipeee! Hrm i should go study for SATS since i have it this saturday. I'm trying to resist the urge to make a new video right now. I probably will end up doing a tutorial on how to wear a large scarf =] Have a great one!
- ally

No comments:

Post a Comment