Saturday, October 10, 2009

e.l.f Haul + update





Hey everyone! So i wanted to share with you guys a haul that i received from e.l.f or eyeslipface.com! I was utterly amazed by how fast the shipping was! It only took a record 3 days compared to the average 2-3 weeks! So I have a photo of the e.l.f studio line brushes and an e.l.f eye brightening eye color in hazy hazel, and a duo eye shadow cream in eggplant. I hope you guys enjoy watching the video that I will post soon. I hope I get some feedback on a couple of tutorial ideas. I will try my best to fulfill your requests =)





So here is the list of products that I received:
(All from eyeslipsface.com)
Fan Brush
Complexion Brush
Power Brush
Small Precision Brush
Eyeshadow C Brush
Concealer Brush
Small Smudge Brush
Angled Foundation Brush
Small Angled Brush
Contour Brush

Update:
So today I took the SATS nearby my house! I was so nervous going into the classroom! haha i only had one goal, please please please stomach, do not growl! Hahah at least i knew a couple of people from school so i felt more welcome! overall i'm glad its over but i have to move on to ACTS which is coming up on Oct 24! Thats the same date as my senior boat. Hrmm i just realized no one at school did anything super cute to ask a girl to the dance! okay maybe one or two, but i didn't see any posters in the hallways. I really looked forward to see those romantic geisures :) they always make me smile! woo hoo i'm gonna have a lot of fun messing around with the brushes! i really really wanted to do a lady gaga inspired tutorial for halloween but i never came around to it! i can't decide on whether to be a super hero, or just go in a dress. i caught a glimpse of the boat that i'm going to be on! its really gorgeous! i can't wait!!! now to find myself a date!

- Ally

2 comments: