Sunday, October 4, 2009

D.I.Y Your own Nail Polish!


Check out kathleen's youtube!
www.youtube.com/aiainkiki
omgosh guys! i tried to make my own nail polish and it came out so stunningly! i absolutely LOVE IT! i mixed NYC's sheer french nail color ( a white cream color) with ElF's Seductive, and it didnt turn out so nicely, so i mixed in ELF'S celebrity and it came out in this gorgeous gold color! It looks so expensive! and the pigmentation of the polish was superb! it was so thick and easy to put on. The only downside is that it dried in the bottle cap too quickly before i could apply it onto my hands and toes but other than that, it was AMAZING! check it out guys, and support!
It looks kinda like OPI's Cosmo Not Tonight!
- Ally




5 comments:

  1. me and my sister tried this and we ended making a mess but it was so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thats really cute! yeah i know, it cant get kinda messy! but i was amazed by the color that I came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. British racing green is one of my favorite FAVORITE colors!
    tammy taylor

    ReplyDelete